Dynamic Translated Picklists
In Titan Survey, you can easily translate dynamic picklists in Salesforce and reach global audiences in just a few clicks.
- Use Titan Survey to add dynamic picklists from Salesforce to survey elements in order to pull live Salesforce data into your survey.
- This enables your business to bring dynamic data from Salesforce into select and multi-select lists, radio questions, button groups, and much more.
- Automatically populate your Survey with objects you have created in Salesforce, and have responses synced in real-time.
How To Video
Video Coming Soon!
How To Guide
Add a picklist to a survey.
- Click on the settings option and click on the Tools option.
- Enable the Translation gear button and click on settings. The Translations Settings screen opens.
Set the survey language as a default.
- Select a language from the Translations Settings screen.
- Click on the Add language button.
- Click on the Salesforce option and click the Apply button. The Select Language option shows on the screen.
- Click on the Salesforce option and select the Picklist option from the Salesforce Integration screen.
- Set the mapping and click on the Apply button.
- Select the Dynamic Values radio button and click on the Sync from Salesforce button.
- Select a Salesforce object from the drop-down list and click on the Apply button.
- Select the picklist from Select a filed drop-down list.
- Edit the Picklist the Map Salesforce screen opens.
- Click on the Advanced option and enable the Translate content to another language option.
- Select an option from the Translate content to another language drop-down list.
- Enable the Cache Translation option and click on the Apply button.
- Click on the Save button and click on the Preview button.
Make sure to select a language you want to translate to from the Select Language option. See the translated language preview screen below.