Environment Variables – Redirect to URL
Variables are integral when working with software and allow your business to store, reference accurately, and manipulate data in countless ways.
Environment variables help manage configuration differences among these environments. By changing environment variables, you can control which services and resources an application connects to, ensuring the correct environment-specific settings are used.
The environment variables are shared across your Titan environment and can be accessed from any Titan Sign project. They can be used to redirect to a URL.
How to Video
- Coming soon!
How to Guide
Create a public project environment variable. Public variables can be accessed from anywhere in the project.
- Open a Titan Sign project.
- Click the Document submit option to expand the list.
- Click the Redirect to URL checkbox.
- Use the drop-down list to select the ENV Params option.
- Use the drop-down list to select the environment variable.
- Save the project. When the document is submitted, the user will be redirected to the URL.