Environment Variables – Flow Trigger
Variables are integral when working with software and allow your business to store, reference accurately, and manipulate data in countless ways.
Environment variables help manage configuration differences among these environments. By changing environment variables, you can control which services and resources an application connects to, ensuring the correct environment-specific settings are used.
The environment variables are shared across your Titan environment and can be accessed from any Titan Sign project. They can be used to trigger a Titan Flow action.
How to Video
- Coming soon!
How to Guide
Create a public project environment variable. Public variables can be accessed from anywhere in the project.
- Open a Titan Sign project.
- Click the Document submit option to expand the list.
- Click the Trigger Titan Flow checkbox.
- Click the Edit button.
- Use the drop-down list to select the environment variable.
- Click the Configure parameters button to configure the necessary parameters.
- Click the Apply button.
- Click the Apply button on the Trigger Flow screen.
- Save the project. When the document is submitted, the Titan Flow will be triggered.