February 17th, 2023
Phone Input Element
We added a new input element to configure phone numbers. Read More
Export Data to Google Sheets
Titan lets you export data from multiple strips in your web project to Google Sheets. Read More
Form Element – Is Changed and Reset Changed Sate Flag
We added two options to the Form Interactivity functionality:
- Is changed
- Reset Changed State Flag
We added the option to change the CLM captions. Read More
All the relevant results didn’t show when searching for elements. This issue was resolved.
The default settings on a Stepper element didn’t work as expected. This was fixed.
We fixed various message layouts on Web, and IFrame.
We resolved issues with the Reset option on Form Interactivity for the Drawer and Modal containers.
The access control parameter/s on the SmartV configuration screen were cleared. This was fixed.
The Accessibility Toolbar didn’t appear as expected. This was fixed.
There was a bug affecting the position of Text elements and File Upload input elements related to each other when the position in the layer list was changed. Our team resolved this issue.
We added the options Hover and Clicked to Shape and Icon elements’ project level styling.
We resolved issues with the Validate option on Form Interactivity for the Drawer and Modal containers.
When grouping the results in a power table according to a column, the data was ungrouped when scrolling down the page. This was fixed.
Our team fixed a bug that occurred when setting the translations for a project.
We removed the pre-populated default values from the date range element.
There was a bug on power table that didn’t bring more than 1000 records to the table, even when there were more than 1000 records in Salesforce. Our team resolved this issue.
We added the option to skip empty values when creating or updating a submission. No empty values will be added to a submission when you select this option.
When configuring a Strip Interactivity, there were more strips shown in the drop-down list than there were in the project. This was fixed.
We fixed a styling anomaly that occurred on the radio button element positioning when the project was previewed.
There was a bug on the rating scale element that was fixed.
Users were not able to edit a Time column in a power table without the page crashing. Our team resolved this issue.
The page action Internal Redirect didn’t work as expected. This was fixed.
We removed the option “Shrink Label” from the styling for slider and button group elements.
We now support documents of up to 10 MB to be edited and viewed.
A custom modal changed position relative to the screen in an IFrame. This was fixed.
We removed the option “Font” from the styling for strips.
Conditions with a relative date filter didn’t work as expected. This was resolved.
We fixed a bug where project parameters were not populated on Doc Gen.
There was a bug on the address finder widget that occurred when you tried to map the response from the address finder into variables and there was a condition on the variable. The mapping didn’t trigger the conditions evaluation as expected. Our team fixed this.
We fixed the error message that was shown when a user attempted to delete a submission.
There was a bug that occurred in a numeric element in a form element in a repeated strip that didn’t calculate the correct value. Our team fixed this.
Our team fixed a bug on a stepper element that didn’t affect another element as expected.
An LWC project in Salesforce with a button to download a Doc Gen didn’t work in Firefox. Our team resolved the issue.
We fixed a cosmetic UI bug that occurred when resizing the File Upload element inside a form element.
There was a bug on the file upload element’s Project Styling when changing the Input variant. We fixed it.
We resolved an issue date/time fields in debug mode didn’t show the correct date format.
There was a bug on the modal widget that closed when it shouldn’t have closed. This was fixed.
We fixed a bug that affected the UID when publishing a project and copying the code.
Word add-in We fixed a bug that occurred on the Swiss QR code amount field.
Word add-in When inserting a section and then changing it to a Dynamic Signer Section caused the Word add-in to hang. This was fixed.
When a commentator or reviewer highlights text in the contract and writes a comment, that text will be added to Salesforce in a field called “Source.”
Smaller interactive fields on a document changed position when a document was downloaded, changed, and uploaded. This bug was fixed.
There was a bug on the User/Group modal where the configuration didn’t save correctly. Our team fixed this.