Configure your Login Information
What do you need to know about Login Information?
Use the Login information option to manage passwords and security validation for your account.
How to Video
- 0:00 Learn how to change passwords or enable two-factor authentication.
- 0:15 We show you how to change your password.
- 0:33 Learn how to enable two-factor authentication.
How do I Configure my Login Information?
You will need an authenticator application such as Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, or Salesforce Authenticator, to use the two-factor authentication validation as this requires scanning the 2FA Configuration screen.
- Select the My Account tab. The Profile subtab opens by default.
- Select the Change button to change your password. The Change your password screen opens.
- Type your current password in the Enter current password field.
- Type your new password in the Enter new password field and Confirm new password in the field below.
- Select the Change button.
Enable two-factor authentication
- Enable the Require two-factor authentication button to protect your account against unauthorized access.
- Select the Configure button to configure two-factor authentication.
- Scan the 2FA Configuration screen and select the Next button, the 2FA Configuration screen opens.
- Type the code in the First code field and select the Next button.
Check out these articles for more information on My Account: