Apex Class: Titan Flow
When to Use this Apex Class?
You can use the Titan Flow invocable method when you want to invoke a Titan Flow from Salesforce automation, such as flow or process builder.
What are the Relevant Input Parameters?
The following input parameters be used with the Titan Flow Class:
- ftFormHash (string).
- recordID (ID).
- Params (Apex-defined, which expects a collection of the TitanFlowParameters Class).
Where can you access the formHash?
- Navigate to any Titan Flow and publish the project.
- Check Allow APEX/ Process builder/ Flow
- Select an object, for example Account and then choose Publish Mode.
- Next, you can copy the ftFormHash:
- Paste the FtFormHash into the relevant field, under New Action for Form_Builder_TitanFlow:
What does this Apex Class Return?
This Apex Class returns a flow.
Does this Apex Class have any Limitations?
This Apex Class does not have any relevant limitations.
Can this Apex Class be used by Titan Customers?
Yes, customers can interact with this Apex Class.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!