Configure and create a Question matrix, this is useful to save space on a survey when asking similar questions. Users can select their answers from a provided list and the information provided syncs directly with Salesforce data. The Question option is available on the Matrix element.
How to Video
- 0:02 An introduction to the Matrix Element and Questions.
- 0:35 We show you how to configure the Matrix Question Settings.
- 1:28 Learn what the Matrix was designed for.
- 2:10 Setting up your questions.
- 3:00 Changing the look and feel of your Questions.
- 4:08 We show you how the newly configured Questions work.
- 4:45 Learn how to configure the Salesforce action.
How to Guide
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Survey option from the list.
- Select and drag the Matrix element to the canvas.
- Select the Matrix settings Gear icon. The Matrix Setting screen opens. The Content option is displayed by default.
- Select the Questions Edit Mapping option. The Configure Items screen opens.
- Type the Questions in the Label and Value fields.
- Select the Apply button.