Ranking – Order Box
The order box is a numeric box on the ranking element that lets a user change the ranking of an item.
The order box is added to a ranking element when the Order Box checkbox is selected. The order box lets a user change the numeric value to change the order of the ranking item.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Navigate to Titan Web Application.
- Select the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- In this article, we show the Ranking as an example.
- Select the Survey element option from the list.
- Select and drag the Ranking element to the canvas.
- Select the Ranking settings Gear icon. The Ranking setting screen opens.
- Select the Interactivity option from the list.
- Select the Order Box checkbox to add the order box to the ranking element.
In the ranking element on the left of the image above, the Order Box is on. On the right of the image is an example where the Order Box option is off. The items in both examples can be dragged and dropped to change the item’s ranking.
The user can use the up or down arrow to change the number value, or type another value in the field.