The Direction option is available for the Item list, Date Range, Autofit Container, and other elements. This article shows the Item List element. Use direction to align items vertically or horizontally.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Navigate to Titan Web Application and select the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Item List, Date Range, Autofit Container or any other element which provides the direction option. This how to guide uses Item List as an example.
- Click-and-drag the Item List element option to the canvas.
- Select the Item List element settings Gear icon. The Item List Settings screen opens. The Content option opens by default.
- Select the Direction drop-down list.
- Select the Vertical or Horizontal option to change the alignment of the items.
- As an alternative, use the down or side arrow on the settings toolbar to adjust the alignment of the items.