Email Submit Action
Create and design a transfer process for the data collected in an email survey.
Titan gives you the ability to choose how email response data is created and saved in Salesforce
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
- Insert a question slide into your project.
- Navigate to the Project Settings and select the Survey tab.
- Click on the Gear icon next to the Actions option.
The Survey Actions Settings screen opens.
- Enable the Email Submit Action switch and select the Gear Icon.
The Custom Submit Action opens
- Click on the + sign on a node. The Add Node screen opens.
- You can choose any action that suits your business needs.
- Click on the Salesforce Action option. The Add Node screen opens.
- Configure the action of your choosing.
- Once you have completed the configuration select Apply.
- When using the Email Submit Action functionality, you must configure all the actions to trigger when the email survey is completed.
Read here to learn about Custom Submit Actions.